To delete a project, the project must be empty. It can’t have any time entries, invoices or uninvoiced expenses in it. This is for your protection, because time is your livelihood. :)
We highly recommend that you archive your projects instead of deleting them. That way, you can always review them later.
If you’re bound & determined to delete a project that has entries, invoices or uninvoiced expenses, follow these three steps.
- If the project has time entries, delete them or reassign them to another project.
- If the project has uninvoiced expenses, delete them.
- If the project has invoices, delete them.
- Click on the project from anywhere in Freckle to go to the project page.
- Click the permanently delete button in the top right hand corner.
Don't see the permanently delete button? That's because your project isn't empty.
You can't undo deleting a project so be sure you really want to delete the project!