Configuring project settings
Want to change the name of a project? Give it a different color? Customize the billing increment? Set a budget or maybe merge two projects? Just pull up the project settings dialog and you're in business:
- Click Projects in the green navigation sidebar.
- Find the project you want to configure, hover over it and click the settings button.
This will call up the magical powers of the project settings dialog.
Alternatively, you can also go to the project page from anywhere in Freckle and click the settings button directly on the project's page.
Once you're in the project settings dialog, you can configure the following properties of your project:
- Edit the project name
- Customize the project color
- Assign the project to a group or client (learn more about project groups)
- Set the project as billable or unbillable
- Set the billing increment (learn more about billing increments)