Installing the Freckle app on your phone
With Freckle's Mobile Web App and iPhone App, you can track time on the go using the mobile Timer or the mobile Dashboard.
Freckle mobile works for any hashtag-enabled account. Depending on the type of mobile device you use, you can get Freckle directly on your home screen in a couple of different ways.
Installing Freckle on your iPhone
Click the button below to go to the App Store and download and install Freckle. It's a free download!
Once you've installed the app, start it and log in using your email address and password. If you have multiple accounts, we'll ask you what account you wish to use. The next time you launch the app, we'll drop you right on your dashboard.
Installing Freckle on your Android phone
You'll need Google Chrome installed to use Freckle on your Android phone. We don't recommend using the stock browser.
- Start Chrome and sign in to your Freckle account.
- Tap Chrome's menu (hamburger) icon.
- Use the Add to Home Screen option in the menu.
- Confirm by tapping Add in the dialog that pops up.
You'll now have a shiny Freckle icon on your Android homescreen! Note that Freckle will show as “Web App” in the task manager if you install and start it from the home screen.
Using Freckle on your Windows Phone
You can't add Freckle to your homescreen on Windows Phone, however you can add a bookmark in Internet Explorer.
- Sign in to Freckle with Internet Explorer
- Just add a bookmark!
We use long-lasting sign-in cookies, so you shouldn't have to log in every time you use Freckle.
Freckle's Mobile web app works with most modern smartphones.
- iPhone running iOS 8 or higher (we do however recommended the native app from the App Store)
- Android 4 or higher using the latest version of Chrome for Android
- Windows Phone 8 or higher (please consider support for Windows Phone as beta quality, there may be bugs and kinks)