Receiving budget alerts
Freckle's budget alert feature sends you an email as soon as your project reaches a defined-by-you percentage of its budget.
Follow these easy steps to start getting budget notifications:
- Click the Project tab in the green navigation sidebar.
- Move your mouse over the project you'd like to get a budget notification for and click the settings button.
- Choose the Budget Alerts tab.
- Check the Send a budget alert email check box. You'll see that once you check the box, your name will appear. You can choose to delete your name by clicking the red x button, or add other team members to also receive a budget alert email. Just click the Add button to add another team member.
- Once your budget reaches the percentage you've set, you and any team members selected will receive a notification in your inbox!
- When you're satisfied with the changes, click the 'Save & Close' button.